In this video I interview Rohit Bhargava, senior vice president of digital strategy and marketing at Ogilvy and the author of the book Personality Not Included.
Rohit talks about how to put personality back into your company to tell a better story about what you do, get people to believe in your company and tell everyone about it.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
sme_bw2010_rohit_bhargava_v3 from Michael A. Stelzner on Vimeo.
Personality matters because people matter. Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how to humanize your company:
- What you can do get personality back
- Where to focus your attention to humanize your company
- How to identify the employees who are your “accidental spokespeople”
- How to cultivate these people to become a voice for your company
- Why Innocent Drinks has a great personality
- How to find the right backstory model for your company
- How to humanize your brand
Find out more about Ogilvy on their 360° Digital Influence blog. Connect with Rohit on his Influential Marketing blog and download a chapter of Rohit’s book at Personality Not Included.
How do you humanize your company? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.
Tags: accidental spokesperson, company story, humanize, michael stelzner, ogilvy, personality, personality not included, rohit bhargava, save the cat, social media strategy